Returning Vendors ~ Please fill out the Vendor Application, only if you have made changes to your information.
New Vendors ~ Please fill the Vendor Application
Returning and New Vendors ~ Purchase your Vendor Booth Space here
Dates: Friday, June 21 through Sunday, June 23
Location: Swiss Park – 9205 198th Avenue East, Bonney Lake, WA 98391
Public Hours: Sat 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM; Sun 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
1/1/2013 – 12:00AM Vendor Registration Opens
5/1/2013 – 12:00AM Second Price Bracket For Vendors
5/15/2013 – 12:00AM Cut-Off For Vendor Cancellation Without Penalty
6/21/2013 – 8:00AM Gate Open For Vendors
6/23/2013 – 6:00PM Event Closed
6/23/2013 – 6:30PM Cars Permitted On Site
6/23/2013 – 9:00PM Everyone Off Site
Wandering /Blanket: $30 -$40
Standard 10’ x 10’ Booth Space:$60 -$80
Double Wide 20′ X 10′ Booth Space: $80 – $100
Double Long 10′ X 20′ Booth Space: $80 – $ 100
Large 20′ X 20′ Booth Space: $100 – $ 120
Overlarge Booth Space: Contact us for price ~ email@example.com
Hospitality: $30 per person
RV Hookup: $30
Additional Event Passes: Vendors receive a discounted price, when have a vendor booth in your cart at checkout
Description of Vendors Types:
1. Wandering merchants – Travel the faire with their wares.
2. Blanket merchants – Layout small blankets to display their goods in designated areas.
3. Booth merchants – Purchase space as required.
4. Oversize booths are available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faire Management reserves the right to limit the space allotted.
1. An attractive appearance with a professional-looking sign.
2. Vendor is responsible for providing tent, tables, chairs and any other equipment required by them.
3. Booth may use only designated space, which must contain all guy-wires, stakes, poles etc.
4. Vendor is responsible for all sales tax, fees, permits, licenses & insurance required to conduct business in Bonney Lake, Pierce County, Washington.
5. Booths using flammable materials must provide their own 5-lb. fire extinguisher and tie down for all propane tanks.
6. Exhibits and concessions must remain open during public hours for the duration of the Faire.
7. Read the Vendor Rules.
1. Booth prices include One Adult Event Pass. Purchase an additional event pass for each person staffing the booth.
2. Fees listed are for a single space for the full Faire, not a daily rate.
3. Vendors shall dress appropriately for the fantasy theme of the event
4. Vendors may camp behind their booth, if there is space available and their camp appearance does not detract from the Faire. Vendors may also camp in their booth or in designated camping area.